Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home at Last

This is the picture mommy took of me napping in my little bed

G'day Mates, I have been having some really exciting adventures. I met my new mommy and daddy yesterday afternoon. On the way home I puked on my new mommy twice. I felt really bad about that but I think she has forgiven me alre .ady. I was very excited and had lots of fun playing with my new toys. Mommy introduced me to my new crate, She put my comfy little bed inside and I am happy to sleep in it. I have tried whining a few times but she won't let me out... she's smarted than I thought. I have only piddled in the house twice so far. On my first night mommy slept downstairs in the basement. I woke up at 1 AM and she took me out for a piddle. I only cried for a few minutes when she put me back in the crate and then I went to sleep. This morning I woke her up at 5AM because I really wanted to go for a piddle then too. I was really surprised when mommy and daddy abandoned me for a few hours this morning. I was OK though. When they got home I went outside and piddled again. I think my mommy thiks I am a piddle machine. Today I played for a while and took a another nap.. I really like my new mommy and daddy. I know I have a lot to learn (and so do they) but I think we make a nice little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment