Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am Feeling Much Better NOW

G'day Fellow Doggies (and Humans), 
Well I just wanted to let you know that I am feeling much better now.  I have been learning lots of new skills trying to get around with this big thing on my head.  I have been having problems eating,  I am a little scardy cat of my food dishes now, my mummy has been feeding me on a plate so that I don't keep banging the cone. Even though I have an owie it has sorta been worth it because I am getting lots of extra snuggles and attention.  I am being treated like a king and waited on hand and foot.  Mummy has even been carrying me up and down the steps to take me potty.  She blocked my doggy door so I don't hurt mysef trying to get in or outside.

1 comment:

  1. Your mummy is so thoughtful. Hope you get much better soon so that you can do away with that thing around your neck.

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete