Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have a BAD owie.....



I am not too pleased with my mother right now. She told me that I was going to visit my friends at the vets. She NEVER told me that they were going to remove my manhood. I got there and they were all nice and friendly talking to my mummy, then that lady whispered something to her and I knew that something was going on. Mummy was cuddling me all nice and sweet than she put me on the floor and handed my leash to the nice lady. When I was all excited to smell those doggy and kitty smells she ran away and left me all alone. At first I was excited then I was really worried when I saw that she was gone. She abandoned me.

Well I was just getting settled and this vet lady who I had never seen before came and took me out of my cozy little spot and jabbed me with this huge needle, the next thing I know.... my manhood is gone and I have been shaved and I have a big owie, and this big cone thing around my head. I feel a little weird in the head too.

I just heard the vet lady call my mummy and tell her that I did really well. Hey, I had no choice....she knocked me out. So I just sneaked into the front office while nobody was looking and got online to send you this message, if there is anyone out there reading this.... watch out.... don't believe your mummy when she says she is going to be taking you for a special trip.

I hope my mummy comes to get me soon. I just know she will take lots of pictures with the cone on my head. How embarrassing...... oooh they are coming, I better go before they find out that I can type and put me in some freak show or zoo or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment